Sparky 2 Proposal for Stainless Steel
- Sparky 2 Delivery in four to six weeks
- Note: If the purchaser desires to trade in the Sparky 2 for a bigger unit, it may do so within the first 30 days of possession and receive a full value credit. This credit does not include shipping and crating costs back to the manufacturer’s shop in Quebec. Shipping and crating costs are paid independently of the credit.
- Description –
- Note that the protective paper is on the windows. When you get your Sparky, peel it off.
A torch and short cable come with the Sparky. We use a Dinse connector on the outside of the chamber for easy hook up to the welder and fasten the short lead torch to the inside. This maintains the seal or atmosphere.
A few highlights:
- 3-point hinge system allowing exterior clamps.
- Larger tempered glass areas with UV tinting increase visibility and safety.
- Gas-filled support tubes support the hood for easy opening.
2017 Sparky, Patent Pending 2’ design
A partial list of improvements to the Patent Pending 2017 Sparky:
|Draw latches||Tempered Glass (Not plastic)|
|Custom 3 point hinges||Continuous Gasket System|
|UV Protection||Needle Valve|
|Bigger Internal Volume||Argon Delivery Manifold|
Sparkys are easy to use. Glovebox Purge-style, inert gas welding chambers, don’t have much in the way of moving parts. The Sparky 2, without a sidebox requires opening the top valve and then gently introducing gas to the manifold.
Before you get your Sparky, it has to pass a Factory Acceptance Test. Even though the 2×2 is our smallest model, it is still built for production. The big mouth opening and high internal dimensions mean that many parts fit inside the Sparky.
- Acceptance and Signature